This mod adds reworked versions of Scania R-series and Streamline for ATS. Contains many customization options and more chassis, cabin, engine and transmission options.
Trucks are available at mod dealer.
-Normal, Highline, Topline, Extended Topline and Longline cabins.
-4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×24, 6×4, 8×2/6, 8×4/4, 8×44, 10×4/6, 10×46 and 10×6/4 chassis.
-Scania R1 and R2 interiors.
-Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines.
-8-, 9-, 12- and 14- speed gearboxes with 2.71, 3.08, 3.42 and 3.80 rear differentials.
-Wide range of R1, R2 and Streamline parts.
-Plastic and paintable chassis + a lot of Scania stock parts.
-Many custom and tuning parts.
-And something more…
-Some parts might produce a visible collision with each other. You need to choose their correct combination yourself.
Note: This mod has been converted to ATS with permission from its developer, Fordsonmies.
American Truck Simulator 1.43
* We are not responsible for problems that may occur if the mod is used with unsupported game versions.
Update 1.2 is out. Changelog:
– Now fully compatible with 1.43 update
– Removed unused files
– Fixed issues with truck lights
– Synced with the 21.12.9 version of the main mod
Frequently Asked Questions
Rate This Mod
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Do not copy any data from mods.
- Do not edit/change mod files unless necessary.
- If you edit/change mod files, do not share them with anyone.
- Do not upload mod files to websites.
If you want to share the mod on the web, you must comply with our mod sharing terms. View terms