This mod improves the details of vehicle lights to make them look more realistic.
– Specially designed high resolution flares
– More realistic flare visibility distances
– Light reflections with increased visibility
The above features apply to all available light sources on AI vehicles, player’s vehicles, and various objects in the game.
* We are not responsible for problems that may occur if the mod is used with unsupported game versions.
Update 7.0 is out. Changelog:
– Now compatible with 1.40 update.
– All features adapted to the new lighting system.
– Redesigned all flares.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Open the downloaded zip file using WinRAR or 7zip etc. .
- Find “Documents/American Truck Simulator/mod” directory on your computer.
- Drag the file with “SCS” extension from the zip file to the mod folder you find.
- Enter the American Truck Simulator and activate this mod from the Mod Manager located in Profiles screen.
- Exit the mod manager and start the game. Enjoy the mod!
No, this type mods are not allowed in the multiplayer mod.
No, this mod is already included in the Realistic Graphics Mod.
No, both mods contain the same files, but the contents of the files are different. When you use them together, whichever mod is at the top in the Mod Manager will overwrite the other’s files.
Therefore, only the mod with high priority in Mod Manager will affect the game.
Rate this mod
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Please read the terms below before using our mods. By downloading and using our mods, you agree to these terms.
– Do not copy any data from mods.
– Do not edit/change mod files unless necessary.
– If you edit/change mod files, do not share them with anyone.
– Do not upload mod files to websites.
If you want to share the mod on the web, you must comply with our mod sharing terms. View terms